We had wanted to paint the cabinet this last weekend, but it rained Saturday, so we couldn't. We actually did prime the cabinet on a day it rained (which was stupid) and the black enamel took 4 days to dry! It didn't matter because it was a first coat, but for a final coat, we need good weather. So, I only have one picture to go along with this post. It's Marc running a sheet of particle board through the table saw for the back of the cabinet. I had an extra sheet of MDF I was going to use for the back, but my brother is starting to build a cabinet just like mine (but he'll do Donkey Kong 3), so I decided to let him have the extra MDF, and we'd split the sheet of particle board for the back of our cabinets. This worked out nicely because the particle board is about half the cost of MDF, and you don't need anything special for the back. Most commercial cabinets are made of particle board (if I'm not mistaken) and they hold up just fine, so realize that if you want to save money, you can build your whole cabinet with particle board. MDF will just hold up better in the event of a nuclear attack.
Anyway, we used my cabinet to trace Davey's side pieces for his cabinet (much faster than measuring all over again). We got those pieces cut out, matched, and routed, and since then he's cut out all other required pieces. If I don't paint soon, he may catch up!